Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Little Ballerina dancers




Welcome to the wonderful world of ballet! I remembered when I was a kid.
I wanted to learn ballet and I want to be famous ballerina like Liza Macuja but my dream Fades away and now I have two girls ,My first daughter Klein Patricia just turned 9 years old last August And now she is in her 2nd year ballet class. and I push her and I’m supporting her to become a professional ballet dancer and Klein showed her efforts and disciplined to be a well trained ballet dancer. My husband and I are aware of all the expenses and not easy to support her and pay for her monthly fees but we don’t care about that as long as I see Klein enjoying and having fun doing her class. We are happy and now we are excited because my little bratty Keisha wanted to copy her big sister just 2 weeks ago Daddy Nomar bought her a new and first ballet shoes .
We are trying to train Keisha like her big sister but still too young to be in her class because she is only 3 years old.
Klein Patricia first recital lasts December 16,2007 and she was one of the leading role of the group which is entitle THE LION KING… she played Pumba… I was watching her on stage my tears starts to fall and I can’t believed my daughter was able to make it since she is the only Filipino among her Thai Group and we are proud of you Klein…..keep it up the good work… Dad and mom proud of you…We love you honey.

No comments: